This program and the items it distributes contain business strategies, marketing methods and other business advice that, regardless to other people results and experience, may not produce the same results (or any results) for you. Certs Etc makes absolutely no guarantee, expressed or implied, that by following the advice or content available on this program you will make any money or improve current profits, as there are several factors and variables that come into play regarding any given business.
Any earnings, revenue, or income statements are strictly estimates. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels for yourself. As with any business, your results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables we or you have not anticipated. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Each person's results will vary.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for your success or failure.
Liability Disclaimer: By reading this website or the documents it offers, you assume all risks associated with using the advice given, with a full understanding that you, solely, are responsible for anything that may occur as a result of putting this information into action in any way, and regardless of your interpretation of the advice.
You further agree that our company cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of your business as a result of the information provided by our company. It is your responsibility to conduct your own due diligence regarding the safe and successful operation of your business if you intend to apply any of our information in any way to your business operations.
In summary, you understand that we make absolutely no guarantees regarding income as a result of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part as a result of any given information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Membership Program Terms and Conditions
- APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT. You may apply for enrollment in the Certs Etc, Membership Program (the "Program") offered by Certs Etc, LLC by submitting a completed enrollment application via online. Submitting your application indicates your agreement with and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, as may be amended from time to time by Certs Etc in its sole discretion. Certs Etc may amend these Terms and Conditions, at any time, by posting the amendments on Certs Etc's company website, www.certsetcoffice.com. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions shall automatically be effective upon the effective date specified in the posting or, if no effective date is specified, 30 calendar days after they are posted on www.certcetcoffice.com.
- MEMBERSHIP STATUS. Your Certification by Certs Etc as a Member. You will become an active Member of the Program ("Member") immediately upon Certs Etc certification of you as a Member of the Program ("Membership"), and receipt and collection of your Monthly Membership Fee.
- MONTHLY FEE. To maintain your membership active, Certs Etc will charge you a monthly fee of $29.95. This fee will be automatically charged to the same credit card that you supplied at the time of enrollment. If Certs Etc is unable to collect the full amount or any amount of a payment due and payable to Certs Etc for your Membership. Certs Etc reserves the right to terminate or suspend your Membership without notification. In addition, in the event we are unable to collect all or any portion of any payment billed to your credit card, you will be charged a fee in the amount determined by applicable law. Upon receipt of the total amount due, Certs Etc may reactivate your Membership subject to receipt of late fees, which may be charged to the maximum extent required by law. Certs Etc also reserves the right to accelerate any and all balances for payments due for Membership should you default on your agreed payment plan. If you cancel or your account is suspended, any future redemptions will be issues to Certs Etc and you forfeit the rights to the redemptions. Your membership is effective as of the trial date and continues month to month, until you call us to cancel your membership; otherwise your membership will continue to bill you $29.95 per month.
- CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP. You may cancel your Membership at any time by logging in to your paypal account and cancelling your subscription.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. In the event that any travel product or service provided by a third party supplier is unsatisfactory to you, you will look solely to the provider of the product or products or service or services for rectification. All warranties, expressed or implied, related to travel products provided by a third party supplier are the responsibility of the third party supplier. Certs Etc DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE QUANTITY OR QUALITY OF SPECIAL TRAVEL OPPORTUNITIES, DISCOUNTS OR OTHER BENEFITS THAT MAY BE OFFERED BY Certs Etc. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, AS PART OF THE OVERALL PRICE PAID FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP, Certs Etc PROVIDES SUPPORT AND THE PROGRAM "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSED AND SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES, AND GUARANTEES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY Certs Etc, SUPPORT AND THE PROGRAM, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, CUSTOM, PRIOR ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS, BY Certs Etc, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) ARE HEREBY OVERRIDDEN, EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.